You are here

Persons Injured at Work or in a Motor Vehicle Accident

As a person injured at work or in a motor vehicle accident with a complaint or enquiry about your insurer, you can contact us via our online form.

Further details are also available from our contact us page.

Legal assistance

The IRO can also assist injured workers* to access independent legal advice at no cost to them. If you need a lawyer, visit our Find an IRO Approved Lawyer page.

How do we help?

To learn more about the complaints the IRO solves, refer to our Case Studies or our IRO Solutions Brief.


IRO is unable to assist Commonwealth Public Servants or injured workers in the Comcare system. These workers should contact Comcare on 1300 366 979.